Halloween 2006

So I am a bit behind with this post but still it is the thought that counts. Halloween this year was a hoot to say the least. It was a rather cool night in Frisco as it was in the 40's while the girls were out trick-or-treating. Avery really got into the spirit this year and had a blast going around the neighborhood with Katelyn and Benjamin (our next door neighbors kids). Avery was an Angel and Bella a fairy.

Jasmine at least kept her costume on long enough to snap a picture. :) She is such the cutie but once the doorbell starting ringing it was out to the back yard for her as she just could not contain herself with all of the children coming over to play.



I do hope that everyone reading had a safe and happy Halloween.

Love,

Britt, CarrLee, Avery and Bella

1 comment:

Michael Howard said...

Too cute! I can’t wait for Riley to get more hair so I can try pigtails on her! Thanks for the update!

Love,
Kristy