Bella's first trip to "Build-A-Bear"

One of the great gifts Bella received for her birthday was a trip to the "Build-A-Bear" store from "Ne-Ne and Chris", CarrLee's aunt and uncle, in Memphis. (Since Bella sleeps with an entourage of no less than five stuffed animals/friends every night, this was a truly perfect gift.)
Once we enticed her into the store, it was hard to choose exactly who her new friend would be....she already has an elephant, Dr. Seuss-like guy named "Gus", a puppy, a mini bunny, and a pig. So, we were rooting for a bear.
The one that kept catching her eye was a mocha-colored bunny. So, we made our way to watch the magic take place...
She was entranced by the machine that brought "Bunny" to life right before her eyes.
(It helped having big sister Avery bring her puppy, Lucy, along for a bath and grooming while we waited.)
After we received our birth certificate and picked out a cute little butterfly ensemble for "Bunny" we headed home for their first sleepover. I don't think that "Bunny" has left her side since that night.
Thank you Ne-Ne & Chris! She loves "Bunny" sooooo much!

3 comments:

Michael Howard said...

I love all the pics!! I have been trying to figure out how to tell a story with the pictures, but all I could figure out was just put all the pictures up and then all the words. Any suggestions?

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Bella looks like a little angel!

Granma

Anonymous said...

Kristy:
It has taken me a while to get it all arranged this way. (This is CarrLee by the way.) Britt did the original "Austin trip" posting which probably looks better than the rest I've created. The best way I've found is to write out my "story" or timeline paragraphs first with a lot of space in between then go back and add all of the pictures and move them to each area where I want them. I like the way you've been doing your site. In fact, I probably need to forget putting so many pictures and just write out more of the details. Now that we've had all of our biggee events lately, I can spend more time writing some journal entried about their daily activities. This was a great idea! Thanks for clueing us in on it! Love you!
-CarrLee