Bella partying at Preschool Pals


Well it was time for a birthday party at Preschool Pals today. Bella will be 2 tomorrow so we brought balloons and cupcakes for all of her new friends today. They all had a good time of course and Bella did too as long as she was being held by Mommie of course. She had her cup cake a little later with daddy at home. Tomorrow will be the big party here at the house. We will post some pictures of course of the big birthday party.

Britt

2 comments:

Michael Howard said...

Yea! I am so glad that you guys have a site now! We have found that this is such an easy way to keep up with all of the family at once. I can’t wait to see updates! And the first day of school pics are great. The girls are just adorable!

Love
Kristy

Britt, CarrLee, Avery and Bella Howard said...

It took a little while and I've been spinning my wheels on it tonight getting more pics downloaded from her big party.

We also need to add some of Jasmine since she makes up our "4 girls".